- Departments M - Z
The treasurer's office is one of the primary offices where people come to do business. Anyone owning property or a vehicle is served by this office. The County Treasurer is the custodian of all county funds.
- Files a semi-annual settlement with the Board of Supervisors and reports all fees collected.
- Receipts are given of all monies collected and deposited, and records are kept of all the funds.
- Annually, on the third Monday of June, the County Treasurer shall offer at public sale all parcels on which taxes are delinquent.
- Collects all taxes certified by the County Auditor and collects 1.5% interest per month on all delinquent taxes. The first installment becomes delinquent on October 1st and the second April 1st of each year.
- Pays all county warrants drawn by County Auditor.
- Pays interest on drainage warrants not paid for lack of funds.
- Apportions monthly all taxes collected to the various schools, townships, town corporations, state and county funds.
- The County Treasurer, as agent for the state, collects use tax on motor vehicle transfers and also collects license fees on all motor vehicles and trailers.
- Issues license plates on all motor vehicles and trailers.
- Issues driver's licenses, I.D.'s, and handicap placards as an agent for the Department of Transportation.
- Affidavit of Death Intestate in Re Transfer of a Motor Vehicle - Department of Transportation Form 411088 (PDF)
- Affidavit of Foreclosure Sale - Department of Transportation Form 411067 (PDF)
- Application for Duplicate Vehicle Certificate of Title - Department of Transportation Form 411033 (PDF)
- Application for Notation of Security Interest - Department of Transportation Form 411046 (PDF)
- Application for Vehicle Certificate of Title and or Registration - Department of Transportation Form 411007 (PDF)
- Certification of Death Testate (with a will) in Re Transfer of a Motor Vehicle - Department of Transportation Form 411083 (PDF)
- Claim for Refund - Department of Transportation Form 411047 (PDF)
- Damage Disclosure Statement - Department of Transportation Form 411108 (PDF)