November 7, 2017 City Elections
Type: City Elections
Date: November 7, 2017
Polls will open at 7:00 am and close at 8:00 pm.
- City of Emerson - Emerson Community Center, 711 Morton Ave, Emerson
- City of Glenwood Ward 1 - Mills County Courthouse, 418 Sharp St, Glenwood
- City of Glenwood Ward 2 - American Legion Building, 1st & Vine St, Glenwood
- City of Glenwood Ward 3 - American Legion Building, 1st & Vine St, Glenwood
- City of Hastings - Indian Creek Museum, 59256 380th St, Hastings
- City of Henderson - City Hall, 310 Maple St, Henderson
- City of Malvern - Malvern Community Center Basement, 501 Main St, Malvern
- City of Pacific Junction - Pacific Junction Community Center, 503 Lincoln St, Pacific Junction
- City of Silver City - American Legion Hall, 407 Main St, Silver City
- You can vote absentee Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm at the Mills County Auditor's office from October 16 thru November 6 at 4:30 pm.
- Click Here to download the Absentee Ballot Request Form. Ballots should be returned to the Auditor's Office at 418 Sharp St, Glenwood, Iowa 51534.